Grading systemHow our grading system works?
Our Competitors don’t want to buy your Mac
If you’ve had an unfortunate liquid damage accident on your Apple Laptop, most of our competitors (or dare we say all of them) won’t be interested in buying if from you. But, we do. We would consider it a Grade E (from the above list). So, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Cash4Mac grading system
The computer or laptop on offer is brand new, never used and is in its original packaging.
We consider that a Grade A should be as good as NEW. Excellent general condition and in perfect working order. No visible marks due to wear and tear.
Good general condition, light scratches or some marks. There is not, however, any missing parts.
Reasonably in good condition will have, however, scratches and possible dents. Where applicable, screens may have faint scratches not affecting normal use whatsoever.
Pressure marks on the screen that is barely noticeable to the user.
- Minor scuffs or marks on the screen but not affecting normal use.
- May have had security markings removed.
- May have a slightly faulty latch
- Marks on screen (cloudy patch caused by dust in iMac screen)
The computer or laptop cosmetic condition is damaged, but the item will still function normally. Will usually have a crack or noticeable dent. (NOT ALL THE FOLLOWING FAULTS WILL OCCUR, BUT IT MAY HAVE ONE OR TWO)
- Parts may be missing.
- May have cracks on plastic, usually around hinges.
- May have major scuffs or scratches on the screen.
- It may have cosmetic damages to the display bezel.
- The battery life is NOT guaranteed, but the computer or laptop will still hold a charge.
- May have had security marking removed by our technicians.